生活中常见词汇的缩写意义

IT是什么意思?
IT是指信息技术,即英文Information Technology 的缩写.

bt是什么意思?
BT是一种P2P共享软件,全名叫"BitTorrent",中文全称:"比特流"又名"变态下载"

diy是什么意思?
DIY是每个电脑爱好者熟悉的新名词,是英文Do It Yourself的首字母缩写,自己动手制作的意思,硬件爱好者也被俗称DIYer.


oem是什么意思?
OEM是英文Original Equipment Manufacturer的缩写,意思是原设备制造商。

bbs是什么意思?
BBS是英文Bulletin Board System的缩写,中文意思是电子公告板系统,现在国内统称做论坛。

xp是什么意思?
XP,是英文Experience(体验)的缩写, 自从微软发布Office XP后,成为软件流行命名概念.

ZT是什么意思?
论坛上常见文章标有zt字样,新手不知所云,其实不过是"转帖"的拼音缩写而已.

ps是什么意思?
在网上,常用软件一般都用缩写代替photoshop简称ps,DreamWeaver简称dw.

ID是什么意思?
ID是英文IDentity的缩写,ID是身份标识号码的意思.

IP是什么意思?
为了使Internet上的众多电脑主机在通信时能够相互识别,Internet上的每一台主机都分配有一个唯一的32位地址,该地址称为IP地址,也称作网际地址。IP地址由4个数组成,每个数可取值0~255,各数之间用一个点号“.”

msn是什么意思?
MSN 即MICROSOFT NETWORK, 是微软公司的一个门户站点. MSN作为互联网上最受欢迎的一个门户, 具备了为用户提供了在线调查、浏览和购买各种产品和服务的能力.

DJ是什么意思?
DJ是DISCO JOCIKEY(唱片骑士)的英文缩写,以DISCO为主,DJ这两个字现在已经代表了最新、最劲、最毒、最HIGH的Muisc。

URL是什么意思?
URL是英文Uniform Resoure Locator的缩写,即统一资源定位器,它是WWW网页的地址,如 http://www.xuyuanchi.com/

ova是什么意思?
OVA是英文录象带的缩写.

vip什么意思?
VIP是英文Very Important Person的缩写,就是贵宾的意思。

mc是什么意思?
MC的意思是Micphone Controller的意思,翻译差不多是“控制麦克风的人”。也可以理解为Rapper,很多Rap都在自己的艺名前面加上“MC”,比如台湾的MChotdog,香港的MCYan,美国的MC Hammer等。

These patterns are relatively popular in the international market. 
这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。 
It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high. 
你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。 
The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year. 
这种产品的价格和去年比有些变化。 
When can I have your CIF firm offer? 
我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险费的实盘? 
We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.
我们在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。 
How long does your offer remain valid? 
你们的报价几天内有效? 
Our offer remains open for 3 days. 
我们的报价三天内有效。 
Is this your CIF quotation? 
你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗? 
This is our FOB quotation sheet. 
这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。 
Are the prices on the list firm offer? 
上面的价格是实盘吗? 
All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation. 
单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。 
I wonder whether there are any changes in your price. 
不知你们的价格有没有变化? 
I think its better for you to quote us your price first. 
还是你方先报价吧。 
Id like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco. 
希望你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最低价。 
Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer? 
为了便于报价,能不能请您谈谈你方所需的数量? 
Can you give us an indication of your price? 
请你们先提出一个估计价格吧! 
The price for this commodity is US$400 per piece CIF San Francisco. 
这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是四百(400)美元一台。 
his is our latest price list. 
这是我们的最新价格单。 
Our price is highly competitive. 
我方价格极有竞争性。 
Can you tell me the prices of these goods? 
你们是不是报一下这些产品的价格? 
Would you please give us an approximate idea of the quantity you require. 
你们先谈一下大概要订多少。  The size of our order depends greatly on your price. 
我们要订的数量,很大程度上取决于你方的价格。 
What is the distinguishing feature of the bulldozer? 
这种推土机有什么特点? 
The bulldozer can be handled easily. 
这种推土机操纵方便。 
Have you got the one which has an output of 150 horsepower? 
你们有没有输出功率是一百五十(150)马力的? 
We are in a position to accept a special order. 
我们可以接受特殊订货。 
Will you please let us have an idea of your price? 
请您介绍一下你方的价格,好吗? 
Have you read our leaflet? 
我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧? 
What type do you want to order? 
你们打算订购哪种型号的呢? 
We are thinking of placing an order for D6C. 
我们考虑订购D6C型的。 
What is the total weight of this kind of bulldozer? 
这种型号的推土机总重量是多少? 
The total weight of the bulldozer is 14 tons. 
这种推土机的总重量是十四(14)吨。 
This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look? 
这是询价单,请您看一下。 
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.  
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。 
Have you got the catalogue for this line? 
你们有这方面的样本吗? 
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai. 
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。 
I think these patterns are quite good. 
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。 
This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look? 
这是询价单,请您看一下。 
We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line. 
我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。 
Have you got the catalogue for this line? 
你们有这方面的样本吗? 
It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai. 
这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。 
I think these patterns are quite good. 
我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。 
We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you. 
我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。 
What particular items are you interested in?
请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣? 
We are very much interested in your hardware. 
我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。 
What products do want to purchase this time? 
您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀? 
We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics. 
我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。 
If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, wed like to offer you our help. 
你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。 
Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction. 
我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。 
Do you still insist on your price? 
你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗? 
We readjust our price according to the international market. 
我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。 
May I know what particular line you are interested in this time? 
你们这次来主要想谈哪些方面的生意呀? 
We may take into consideration accepting government-to-government or non-government loans only if the conditions permit. 
只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间贷款或非政府间贷款。 
If there is any need, wed like to supply you with a loan at the most favorable rate. 
如果需要的话,我们愿按最优惠的利率向您提供贷款。 
You’ve made some readjustment in your import and export business, haven’t you? 
你们的进出口贸易有了一些调整,是吗? 
I wonder whether you’ll go on importing this kind of equipment? 
你们是不是不准备继续引进这种设备了? 
The principle to introduce advanced technology with foreign capital on the basis of self-reliance will remain unchanged. 
我们在自力更生的基础上,利用外资,引进先进技术的方针是不变的。 
Itll benefit us both then. 
这样一来,对双方都有利 
It is said that you are now beginning to accept both private and government-to-government loans. Is that so? 
听说贵国开始接受私人或政府间的贷款了,是吗? 
The policy in our construction is to rely mainly on our own efforts, so the accumulation of funds is socialistic. 
我们的建设方针是以自力更生为主,资金积累是社会主义性质的。 
The principle that we are insisting on is to take into consideration our ability to pay when we import goods. 
我们坚持的原则是,我国进口必须根据我国的支付能力。 
I wonder whether you need a loan. 
你们是不是要求贷款。 Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted? 
你们主要采取了哪些新的做法,能不能给我们简单介绍一下? 
We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 
我们主要是采用了一些国际上的习惯作法。 
We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it. 
我们很想了解这方面的情况,您能具体谈谈吗? 
We have adopted, for example, payment by installments. 
比如说:分期付款,我们现在可以采用了。 
We’re very glad that you have such a friendly attitude. 
我们对你们这种友好的态度感到非常高兴。 
We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.  
我们的贸易政策是一贯的。 
We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods. 
我们坚持平等互利、互通有无的原则。 
You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before. 
你们的一些具体做法比以前灵活多了。 
We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid practices and adopt some general international practices. 
我们设法消除一些死板的做法,采用国际上通用的贸易方式。 
We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work. 
我们在外贸工作中采取了一些灵活作法。 
Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 
洽谈中请您多多关照。 
Lets hope for good cooperation between us. 
希望我们能很好地合作。

I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings! 
祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好! 
Your health! 
为您的健康干杯! 
It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true? 
据说你们正在实施一种新的贸易政策,不知有没有这回事? 
This food is a Sichuan specialty. Help yourself, please. 
这是四川名菜,请大家不必客气。 
Make yourself at home and eat it while its hot. 
大家趁热吃,别客气。 
May I ask, what line are you in? 
请问,您一向做什么生意? 
I mainly deal in Chinese crafts. 
主要经营中国工艺品。 
You can talk the business over with Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line. 
具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。 
Can I reserve a table for eight people? 
请预订一桌八个人的酒席。 
Do you like to have Chinese food or Western food? 
你们要中餐还是西餐? 
Wed like to have Chinese food and pay ten yuan a head. 
我们要中餐,每人十块钱。 
Welcome. Please sit down. 
欢迎光临,请入席。 
Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for us. 
你们专门为我们准备了这么丰盛的宴席,十分感谢。 
Here is your invitation card. 
这是给你们的请帖。 
Well meet you at the gate of the hotel at six this evening. 
晚上六点,我们在饭店门口等你们。 
Thank you for your invitation. 
谢谢您的邀请。 
Ill certainly come if I have time. 
如果有空儿,我一定去。 
Is this the service counter of the restaurant? 
餐厅服务台吗? 
Our manager would like to meet you.
我们经理想和你们见见面。
Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant. 
今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
 We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.
今晚我们在北京饭店请客,请各位光临。
If its convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited. I’m very glad to know you. 
如果方便的话,请您转告经理一下,请他光临。 
If you are free, please come and join us. 
如果您有时间的话,请光临。 
We’ve heard a lot about you. 
我们对您非常熟悉。
How shall I get in touch with you? 
怎么和您联系? 
I’m in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call. 
我住白云宾馆二零八(208)房间,有事给我打电话好了。 
Here is my card.
这是我的名片。 
If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager. 
如果有机会,我们想见一见你们经理。 
Welcome to China.
欢迎你们来中国。
Weren’t you on the phone to me yesterday? 
昨天打电话的是您吗?
Yes, I was. 
对,是我。
I’m very glad to know you.
认识您非常高兴。  
It’s a great pleasure to meet you today. 
今天能见到您非常荣幸。 
Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight? 
谢谢。顺便问一下,今晚有什么安排吗?
None. I’m at your disposal. 
一点儿也没有呢。我得听你安排。
Why don’t we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner. 
咱们一起吃晚饭,庆祝我们的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家饭店非常不错。
I’d love to! 
太好了! 
Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris? 
请问,哪一位是从巴黎来的皮埃尔先生?
Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.
请记住用中英两种文字缮制合同,两种文本同样有效。
Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies. 
那是当然。我们每人保留一份正本和两份副本。
Then Ill come along two days later to put my signature on it. 
那么两天后我再来签字。  
Good. 
好的。 
Well Mr. Chen, its been very pleasant talking with you. 
陈先生,跟您谈话真是非常愉快。
Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldn’t be able to catch the ship.
你方信用证必须在装货前一个月开出,否则我们将赶不上船。
No problem. Ill have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back. 
没问题。我一回去,就马上安排开立有关信用证。
Fine. I’m very glad our negotiations have arrived at a successful conclusion. 
好,我很高兴我们的谈判取得了成功。
Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us. 
我也是。我希望这首笔生意会带来更多的交易。 
Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.

| 关于我们 | 联系我们 | 版权声明 | 站点地图 | 友情链接 |

点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息  电话:0311-89603232 0311-87873232  地址:石家庄市桥东区东三教大街6号

版权所有2008-2013 创思石家庄翻译公司|石家庄翻译公司
桥西:0311-87873232

桥东:0311-86683232

招聘专用
www.sjzfy.com